Excursion to Santo Domingo. Capital of the Dominican Republic, the first city of the Americas. Travel through its most important streets and avenues. All of which takes us to old buildings and monuments of a valuable cultural heritage in a modern city.
Immerse yourself in our culture and heritage. Come with us and rediscover the first city of the new world. Stroll through the colonial zone and observe monuments and museums, visit the Alcázar de Colón and discover how the Spanish conquistadors lived.
Santo Domingo Excursion
We will enjoy our modern capital with more than 4 million people. We will also have a panoramic visit to the National Palace and the monument El Faro a Colon. Enjoy a walk through the Colonial Zone where we will explore the first Cathedral of the Americas, among other historical monuments. In addition we will visit typical shops, and we will have lunch in a typical restaurant of the Dominican Republic.
Finally, we will make a stop at the Los Tres Ojos National Park, with its first eye “El Ojo de Aguas Azufradas”, the second Eye “La Nevera” and its third eye “El Lago de las Damas”.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel, by air-conditioned bus
- Visit typical souvenir shop
- Typical Dominican food and drink
- Tickets to the monuments Alcázar de Colón, Plaza de España and Catedral Primada de América.
- City Tour through the typical streets of the Colonial Zone
- Visit Cocoa Museum and jewelry workshop of Amber and Larimar
- Visit with entrance to the Three Eyes
- Health insurance and RC
- 6:30 a.m. 7:45 Pick up at hotels
- 08:30 Stop at souvenir shop
- 10:00 Arrival to Santo Domingo, where we will begin the visit to the monuments.
- 13:00 Lunch in a typical restaurant
- 14:30 Finally the visit to The Three Eyes
- 16:30 Return to the hotel.
WHAT TO BRING?
Camera, sunscreen, comfortable shoes as we will have long walks, we also recommend taking dollars to make purchases of typical products if you wish.
Recommended for the whole family, from the youngest to the oldest.
IDEAL FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
You will have time to photograph everything you want, so take a nice memory.