Excursion to Catalina Island
This island is the scene of azure blue waters with the bottom full of corals and thousands of fish, which you can enjoy doing snorkeling. You will feel like a fish in water.
Catalina Island, next to Isla Saona are considered as one of the Caribbean Pearls. In this paradisiacal virgin island you can enjoy a walk full of wonderful landscapes.
The island is completely uninhabited, being a unique beauty of its beach, surrounded by completely paradisiacal landscapes.
The Journey to Catalina Island
First, we will embark on a cruise. You will spend it so well that you will feel the time flying, thanks to our animators who will make you dance to the best Dominican rhythm, bachata and merengue, helping you to forget those around you, so that you will not feel any shame .
In addition we will see Casa de Campo from the sea and Chavón River. We will enjoy incredible landscapes on the way to Catalina Island, while we have a sandwich and we refresh ourselves with drinks to recover our strength.
When arriving at the island, we will be in a spectacular area, that only by diving thousands of goldfish will be swimming around you without touching you. They are super fast, so you can not catch one. Such an unique experience, you can not let it pass.
Finally, we return to the port of departure in a fast speedboat that will leave you breathless.
Note: The SPEEDBOAT transfer can be both on the way out and the return.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Private bus with air conditioning
- Visit typical souvenir shop
- Transfer on catamaran with animation
- Drink on the boat
- Buffet lunch and drink on the island
- Snorkeling equipment (flotation vest, fins, goggles and tube)
- 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. hotel collection
- 09:30 Stop at souvenir shop
- 10:30 Arrival at the port of La Romana, where we will sail to Catalina Island
- 11:30 Arrival to Catalina Island, snorkeling area
- 12:30 Arrival at the private beach on Catalina Island
- 13:30 approx. Buffet food
- 15:30 Return by boat to the port
- 16:15 Return by bus to the hotel
WHAT TO BRING?
Camera, swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, we also recommend taking dollars to make purchases of typical products if you wish.
Recommended for the whole family, from the youngest to the oldest.
IDEAL FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
You will have time to photograph everything you want, so we suggest you bring the camera preferably water, so take a great memory.